FULL CREATIVE MISSION
FULL Creative’s mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn’t be either. We are building toward a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting inside a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don’t just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
- Monitor calls and emails on communication and soft skills per sampling plans.
- Monitor and coach agents on grammar, pronunciation, syllable stress and other aspects of the English language, culture, etc.
- Provide consistent coaching and feedback to enhance employee performance.
- Support floor training initiatives.
- Intermittently assist in design and development of training material.
- Provide feedback and input for training content enhancement and development.
- Develop action plans for the bottom quartile and ensure they move up the learning curve.
- Must work with multiple teams and processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong understanding of the English language – technical and practical applications.
- Well versed with soft skills.
- Understanding of monitoring and feedback techniques.
- Ability to audit monitored data and identify coaching/training needs.
- Efficient at managing one’s own schedule and work.
- Must be self motivated and able to motivate others.
- Ability to improve the communication and soft skills of the agents for sustained continuous improvement.
- Display a high-level of effort and commitment towards supporting employees.
- To be able to work in night-shift.