We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with 1 to 3 years of experience to join our team and contribute towards producing scalable software solutions. You will be an integral part of our cross-functional team that is responsible for the complete software development life cycle, from ideation to deployment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Write clean, reusable, and efficient code for both front-end and back-end components of web applications.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build applications through a design system.
- Write effective APIs.
- Implement security measures to protect web applications from potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
- Troubleshooting and debugging issues reported by users or identified through testing and monitoring.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in web development.
- Participate in agile development processes, including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives.
- Collaborating with team members to estimate project timelines, prioritise tasks, and meet project deadlines.
- Assist in the documentation of software specifications, technical designs, and development processes.
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles and best practices.
- Proficient in Java.
- Familiarity with server-side frameworks and technologies like Spring Boot.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and experience designing and integrating APIs.
- Proficient in version control systems like GitHub.
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- A continuous learning mindset to keep up with evolving technologies and industry trends.
- Experience with Continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) processes.
- Experience with testing frameworks and methodologies - unit testing and integration testing.
- Proven ability to write clean and SOLID code, applying appropriate object-oriented and functional programming design patterns.
- The ability to present complex technical ideas in a clear and concise manner to the stakeholders, and confidently execute the same
Good to Have
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
Your Takeaway From FULL
- The opportunity to work from Anywhere in India or our office in Chennai.
- Colleagues from diverse cultures and a dynamic work environment.
- Opportunities to work with multiple teams and senior leaders.
- Opportunity to be a part of the complete software development life cycle.
- Build innovative products from scratch, gaining exposure to updated market tools.
- Gain insight required to create new, well-functioning products.
- 150 minutes of paid learning time every week.
- Volunteering opportunities to support the local community and our planet.
- Touch typing and English Language Development Program for personal growth.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying