We are looking for someone who has 2+ years of experience in developing Android applications. Our mission is to create a world where one can work from Anywhere. And that calls for an efficient host of tools that aid us in seamless collaboration. You will play an integral role in app development and periodic improvements of the same.
Roles and responsibilities
- Create and develop a prototype of the module.
- Work with the front-end and design team to develop a working model.
- CI/CD integration for the module and working with them.
- Write basic unit test cases for the module.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Kotlin.
- Strong knowledge of Android concepts - Coroutine, LiveData, ViewBinding, DataBinding and Work manager.
- Proficient in Jetpack compose for building native UI.
- Experience creating and working with Room Database.
- Knowledge of MVVM (Model View ViewModel) architecture.
- Strong knowledge of MultiThreading.
- Experience working with third-party libraries and REST APIs.
- Experience working with Firebase for Authentication, Analytics and Cloud messaging,etc.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Git.
Good to have
- Familiar with continuous integration to avoid bugs and maintain quality consistency.
- Knowledge of Android back-end services.
- Basic knowledge about the creation and function of web socket connection.
- Basic knowledge of Twilio on Audio & Video, and willingness to learn more.
Your takeaway from FULL
Here at FULL, we are all about holistic growth and development. An Android developer doesn’t have to work on just the front-end or back-end. You will get to be a part of the complete app-development cycle. We also develop apps for Tablet, which gives our developers a chance to become an expert on all things Android. Aside from app development, you can also gain a lot of exposure to market research by working on our products and the brands associated with them.
We also offer you paid learning hours and volunteering opportunities. You will have all the freedom to experiment with the latest technologies. Our team is currently exploring Kotlin and we will support your intellectual pursuits too. Apply now to join us!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying