FULL Creative is a Portland-based product company with offices in India (Chennai), the United Kingdom (Edinburgh) and Canada (Toronto). In the US, UK and Canada, we go by the name AnywhereWorks. We are on a mission, to create a world that empowers people to work Anywhere. FULL Creative brings together engineers, artists, analysts, product experts, account managers, sales executives, and marketers to build a future where Work is what you do, not where you do it.
FULL Creative's mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn't be either. We are building toward a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together, whether they're across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting in a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don't just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for timely and effective query resolution.
- Responsible for timely completion of daily deliverables.
- Responsible for understanding the business as a whole and one’s individual function in great detail to enable efficient, quality discharge of duties.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems that arise to propose and carry out appropriate solutions.
- Ability to understand, capture and also document business and technical processes.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills, attention to detail and ability to see things to completion.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across various functions within the business.
- Ability to take complete ownership of activities to multi-task, prioritise and ensure delivery of priorities, work without close supervision, and minimal guidance to add value in a dynamic environment
- Private workroom with the ambience to handle calls.
- Ready for video calls at all times. Video calls are an integral part of maintaining the human connection while working from Anywhere.
- Good internet speed (above 50 MBPS download and upload) with the ability to be wired (LAN).
- Power backup (if you have frequent power cut issues).
- Touch typing speed of at least 50 WPM with accuracy >95%
- Fluent verbal and written communication.
- Analytical and Critical thinking skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of Telecom Billing
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying