FULL Creative is a Portland-based product company with offices in India (Chennai), the United Kingdom (Edinburgh) and Canada (Toronto). In the US, UK and Canada, we go by the name AnywhereWorks. We are on a mission, to create a world that empowers people to work Anywhere. FULL Creative brings together engineers, artists, analysts, product experts, account managers, sales executives, and marketers to build a future where Work is what you do, not where you do it.
FULL Creative's mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn't be either. We are building toward a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together, whether they're across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting in a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don't just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handle customer queries primarily via web chat.
- Educate current customers and potential customers on products and services.
- Should be willing to handle customer escalations and calls when need persists.
- Achieve the KPI’S and objectives in the cadence set by the team.
- Building connection/rapport to personalise the chat conversation.
- Be an active and responsible team member in all aspects of work.
- Private workroom with the ambience to handle calls.
- Ready for Video calls at all times. Video calls are an integral part of maintaining the human connection while working from Anywhere.
- Good Internet speed (Above 50 MBPS Download and Upload) with the ability to be wired (LAN).
- Power backup (if you have frequent power cut issues).
- Willing to visit office once a week (Hybrid Model)
- 1-2 years of experience in chat or customer facing roles.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Passion towards amazing customer experience.
- Excellent typing skills including speed and accuracy.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple conversations simultaneously.
- Willing to work in rotational night shifts.
- Flexibility to work in night shifts.
- Good analytical and interpretational skills.
- Attention to detail.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying