We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Associate with 1-2 years of experience to join our Human Resources team. We have created a suite of products and services to empower businesses to work from Anywhere. And our mission is to change the way the world works. This calls for enthusiastic, inquisitive minds who will help us make our mission a reality. And you would play a crucial role in finding the right people for our organisation.
Roles and responsibilities
- Source candidates for technical positions using both conventional and unconventional methods.
- Form a healthy relationship with the team leads, managers and internal stakeholders to understand their requirements.
- Should gain a complete understanding of the positions, our culture and source candidates who will be a good fit.
- Must have an organised system in place to manage all the data including active and passive candidates, hired employees and interview process status.
- Should stay up to date with changing market trends, job boards, social networks and other recruitment sources.
- Screen profiles to assess their skills, qualifications and experience. Must be able to perform basic checks to verify their credentials.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in technical recruitment.
- Should be an organised and detail oriented person with the agility to adapt to the changes in the field.
- Should be able to adapt to the company culture and work closely with others within the team as well as the organisation.
- Prior experience in domestic, in-house hiring.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An inquisitive learner who challenges themselves to grow.
Good to have
- Familiarity with Google Workspace.
- Experience with hiring interns and experienced candidates.
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking System (ATS) softwares.
- General knowledge about branding and promotion on digital media platforms.
Your takeaway from FULL
Here at FULL, we are all about holistic growth and development. As a part of the HR team, you will work on hiring from end-to-end. This role gives you the opportunity to shape another person’s future, alongside yours. You will be able to meet, interact and form meaningful relations with people from all walks of life.
We also provide ample learning opportunities, nurture a growth mindset and encourage open communication. Aside from providing premium gadgets for work, we also help you set-up a home office. You will also be covered under medical, accident and maternity insurance. We encourage all of our employees to be inquisitive and experimentative. Would you like to ‘wow’ us with your hiring skills? Apply now.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying