We are looking for a Brand Designer with 1 to 4 years of experience, who is intuitive and attentive about creating the right image for our products. Creating great products is just the first step of creating a world where people can work from Anywhere. Our brand designers play a crucial role in getting our products across to the world. If you are a passionate storyteller who can attract customers and promote our products through innovative designs, you are the person we are looking for!
Roles and responsibilities
- Design, produce, and update printed and digital marketing collateral such as social media assets, banners, signage, web graphics, trade show booths, sales/corporate presentations, web mockups, display ads and landing pages.
- Design or illustrate assets for websites, ensuring quality across browsers and devices.
- Understand and translate business goals, promotions, and marketing objectives into engaging user experiences. The designs should be clear and visually compelling.
- Actively work with the team to ensure all marketing communications across various channels and departments remain consistent and align with strategic marketing goals and brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with other designers, product team, engineers, web developers, and marketing team to ensure quality in all aspects of campaign execution.
- 1 to 2 years of work experience as a brand designer.
- Proficient in Figma, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Has a good eye for design concepts such as composition, hierarchy, alignment, spacing, colour and typography.
- Attention to detail and ability to expand the creative representation of the brand while working within brand guidelines.
- Good communication skills and ability to collaborate seamlessly among multiple teams.
- A digital portfolio that showcases various aspects of your visual design skills and displays your proficiency with design thinking.
Good to have
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite.
- A good understanding of the current social media trends.
- A basic understanding of organic and paid promotion across various platforms.
- An eye for illustrative design.
Your takeaway from FULL
We are a global company with designers as well as customers from all over the world. This will help you gain exposure to various cultures and create more inclusive designs. Working closely with the marketing and product team can provide you with a complete understanding of the product and how various platforms can be utilised effectively for promotion.
We also offer you paid learning hours and volunteering opportunities. Here at FULL, you will have all the freedom to experiment and discover your intellectual pursuits. Apply now to join FULL!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying