FULL Creative is a Portland-based product company with offices in India (Chennai), the United Kingdom (Edinburgh) ,and Canada (Toronto). In the US, UK ,and Canada, we go by the name AnywhereWorks
. We are on a mission to create a world that empowers people to work from Anywhere. FULL Creative brings together engineers, artists, analysts, product experts, account managers, sales executives, and marketers to build a future where Work is what you do, not where you do it.
FULL Creative's mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn't be either. We are building toward a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they're across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting inside a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don't just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
Your Roles & Responsibilities
- Working closely with Client Experience Associates (Internal) in resolving issues pertaining to the accounts that improve the effectiveness of their call handling.
- Respond to client queries (account updates, billing inquiries, or general complaints) in an effective manner, via phone calls, emails, and chats within the time limits and following up to ensure resolution whenever required.
- Liaise between clients and internal teams (Product Development/ Billing) to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions pertaining to our client's needs.
- Identifying customer needs, and problems and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Maintain strong, lasting, and trustworthy relationships with clients through open and interactive communications.
- Should be flexible to work in night shifts and rotational shifts.
- Private workroom with the ambience to handle calls.
- Ready for Video calls at all times. Video calls are an integral part of maintaining the human connection while working from Anywhere.
- Good Internet speed (Above 50 MBPS Download and Upload) with the ability to be wired (LAN).
- Power backup (if you have frequent power cut issues).
- Work experience of 1-4 years in client handling roles; preferably US/CA/UK clients via phone calls.
- Passionate about client service with a knack for soft skills and telephone etiquette.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication.
- Growth mindset and excitement to learn new things.
- Creative, enthusiastic, and energetic with great interpersonal skills and should be able to present ideas with conviction.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with spontaneity.
- Should be able to approach problems logically and rationally to help with the clarity of decision-making.
- Achieve the KPI’S and objectives in the cadence set by the team.
- The ability to stay calm and efficient under pressure.
- Should be flexible to work on weekends and in the night shift starting between 8 PM and 10 PM.
- Should be willing to work from office once a week.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying